EGR delete kit N47/N57 |2007 – 2011|
Full EGR and cooler removal kit for BMW N47 and N57 engines. These engines were fitted to following models:
- 116d, 118d, 120d and 123d – years 2007 – 2011
- 316d, 318d, 320d/xd – years 2007 – 2011 (85/100/105/130kw)
- 325d, 330d – years 2010 – 2011 (150/180kw)
- 520d – years 2007 – 2012 (120kw)
- 525d, 530d – years 2010 – 2012 (150kw/180kw)
- 730d – year (180kw)
- X3 2.0d – years 2007 – 2012 (130kw)
- X5, X6 – years 2012 – 2013 (180kw)
- Other BMW with 105kw, 130kw, 150kw (4 cylinder) diesel engines.
If you are not sure if this EGR removal kit will fit your car, please send us your car’s VIN number and we will check it for you.
Kit includes everything needed to remove EGR and cooler. Fitting hardware is provided. Instructions how to assemble this kit will be supplied.
Our exhaust manifold blank is conical shape meaning it seals because of the shape and no extra gaskets (which tend to burn out) are required.
Once fitted this bypass will improve air flow to the engine and give more power, more torque, reduce turbo lag and make the engine much sharper. It will prevent carbon build up in intake manifold, improve air flow and reduce the amount of black smoke under full throttle.
Once fitted it will make the car go into limp mode. Additional engine coding is needed to fix this. English Contacteer ons voor een afspraak! Contact us for an appointment!